Your safe, private place for greater peace of mind
- You'll know exactly where to start. Follow a step-by-step guide to capture and record all vital pre-separation admin so you're prepared for legal meetings (saving YOU thousands!*).
- Streamline the process. Capture important details, all types of communication, defaults and each piece of evidence in the one SAFE place.
- Stay organised. Feel less vulnerable and more informed to confidently move through the process.
- Track commitments, promises and defaults.
- SAVE massive amounts of time, money, and unnecessary stress.
- Have instant access to your information when you need it most.
- Protect your rights, your children and your money.
- Free up your headspace so you can move on with life.
In other words, we’ll give you greater peace of mind while helping you to secure your best possible outcome. So, where does that leave you?
That’s right, free to get your ‘mojo’ back.
The Easier Way To Keep Records For Divorce
Here’s how the app works
START HERESimply follow the guided checklist to upload all personal, marital and financial information needed to accurately present your case at anytime on the journey.
CAPTURE EVERYTHINGHello Mojo makes the daunting-but-vital task of documenting every important detail quick and easy. Capture, organise and store your legal admin, all correspondence, appointments, defaults, events, payments, phone calls, important details and each piece of evidence.
DOWNLOAD & SHARELegal professionals involved? Just tap to search, securely download and share your files anywhere, anytime. Instant access to everything when you need it most.
THE BEST PART... IT'S FREE!
Serious Security with YOU in mind
We've got your back
But wait, there's more!
Fresh from the Blog...
Talking To Your Kids When They’re With Their Co-ParentFebruary 10, 2020
Engaging kids are in meaningful conversation when you’re face to face is tricky enough. When your kids are with their other parent, and you’re t...
Ready to check it out?
Separating? Be sure to read this first!
- Essential steps to take on day one.
- How to protect your rights, your children and your money.
- How to document for divorce and secure your best possible outcome.
- How to cut through communication dramas.
- How to appoint the right legal professionals.
- How to take care of your wellbeing and support your kids.
- How to behave in a way that won’t come back to bite you… plus more!