Separate with greater peace of mind
- Know exactly where to start the admin process
- Streamline the process of recording important details, communication and evidence
- Stay organised, feel less vulnerable, and more informed to confidently move through the process
- Track defaults, conversations had over multiple communication channels and all matters of abuse
- Save time, money, and unnecessary stress
- Have instant access to your information when you need it most
- Protect your rights, your children and your money
- Free up your headspace so you can move on with life
In other words, we’ll give you greater peace of mind while helping you to secure your best possible outcome. So, where does that leave you?
That’s right, free to get your ‘mojo’ back.
The No. 1 Divorce Documenting App
Here’s how the app works
START HERESimply follow the guided checklist to upload all personal, marital and financial information needed to accurately present your case at anytime on the journey.
CAPTURE EVERYTHINGHello Mojo makes the daunting-but-vital task of documenting every important detail quick and easy. Capture, organise and store your legal admin, all correspondence, appointments, defaults, events, payments, phone calls, important details and each piece of evidence.
DOWNLOAD & SHARELegal professionals involved? Just tap to search, securely download and share your files anywhere, anytime. Instant access to everything when you need it most.
GET STARTED FOR FREE
We've got your back
But wait, there's more!
From the Blog...
Getting Divorced? Your 10 First Steps For A Savvy SeparationJanuary 21, 2019
My biggest pain point at the start of this journey (besides the thought of not being able to see my kids every day, and grappling with the harsh reali...
10 Self-Care Rituals To Support You Through Separation & DivorceJanuary 20, 2019
It’s no secret: the first few weeks (and sometimes months) of a separation or divorce can feel like a never ending cycle of really, really bad d...
Ready to check it out?
Separating? Be sure to read this first!
- Essential steps to take on day one.
- How to protect your rights, your children and your money.
- How to document for divorce and secure your best possible outcome.
- How to cut through communication dramas.
- How to appoint the right legal professionals.
- How to take care of your wellbeing and support your kids.
- How to behave in a way that won’t come back to bite you… plus more!